Random Workplace Quotes

Pingates

Monday, October 26, 2009

2 Chron 7:14 Call to Prayer for Nation

I normally don't pass on forwards, but I felt I needed to do this one. And I wanted to post it here. As stated the author is unknown,but I agree with it.
And for all of my international readers, this applies to your country also.

Wayne

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bill Taylor
To: Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 11:35:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: FW: 2 Chron 7:14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Chron 7:14

We are speeding towards one world government and the second
coming at a rapid pace. I remember reading about the children
of Israel who turned from God time and time again, only to realize
their mistake and pray for forgiveness. Each time, God would
forgive them and they would walk with him for a time. So, I am
going to ask you to join me in praying for our nation everyday.

God is in control!!!
Our president did not encourage participation in the National Day
of Prayer. He called it an event He thinks it should be private
prayer instead of Public Prayer.
May God Have Mercy On America & Protect Our Troops
In Texarkana last week, there were signs in people's yards that
said, " America , prayer is our only hope" with 2 Chron. 7:14
underneath. We certainly need God's help!
I have no idea who started this, but I certainly agree with this
e-mail. I heard a preacher on TV tonight who said if we pray for
our nation that things will turn around. After a day of contemplation
and soul searching, I have decided to reach out to my friends and
relatives and ask you to do something that has been troubling me
for a long time.

Our nation is/has been on the slippery slope for a long time. If you
look around you will find corruption, greed, moral decay, and a
steady move away from the things that made us great. The
principles upon which this nation was founded are no longer our
backbone. However, we can reverse this trend.

2 Chron. 7:14 in God's word he states, "If my people who are
called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my
face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
I am convinced that we must pray for our nation and its leaders and
ask for forgiveness. So I ask you to join me in this plea to our Lord.
Would you please send this to people in your address book and ask
them to pray everyday. If you do and they comply, we will lift up
millions and millions of prayers a day to our Creator. He will hear
us and in faith will answer.

Let me just add a quote from Ronald Reagan. "If we ever forget
that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
I truly believe this is why the United States of America is in the
shape we are in today. Most people have forgotten that we are one
nation under God! Let us as Christians stand up and remind people
of this..!

Author unknown but I support them.

No comments: