Random Workplace Quotes

Pingates

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Obama Re-Election is Punishment from God

I had read a post on facebook by missionary to Haiti, Yvonne Melchionne Trimble, the other day before the 2012 election. She prophecied that Obama would win and it was the punishment of God on America. I also believe this is true. The Bible speaks of God putting in place rulers such as in verse 15 of Proverbs 8, but He will give the people what they demand and the people will have to be held responsible as told in First Samual 8:1-22. So with the judgement of God on US. We can turn to the OT and see which why we must now go. In Jereimah 18: 7 it says:
"If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it."
Our preachers must leave their get rich gospel and self-help teachings and preach Repentance. We must turn back to God. The Bible was writin for our instruction, it is all there. First let us develope our relationship with the Lord ourselves so we can hear His voice. You will know it because it will agree with the Word of God. I encourage all Christians, humble yourselves, heal the sick, feed the hungrey and preach the gospel to the poore. That's what we do best.

As posted on Facebook at (Wayne Brooks)

No comments: